So easy to make, these boozy hot chocolatedrinks will warm us all from the inside out.
Here are 3 ways to doctor up your hot chocolate this Holiday season.
Boozy Hot Chocolate (s)
So easy to make, these boozy hot chocolate drinks will warm us all from the inside out.
Write a review
- 2 oz Chopped Milk Chocolate
- 6 oz Hot Milk (not scorched)
For Peppermint Hot Chocolate add
- 1 oz Peppermint Schnaaps
- 1 oz Kahlua
- Marshmallows, Candy Cane, and Peppermint candy for garnish
For Bourbon Hot Chocolate add
- 2 oz Bourbon
- Marshmallows and Chocolate shavings for garnish
For Cinnamon Hot Chocolate add
- 2 oz Cinnamon Whiskey
- Marshmallows and Cinnamon Stick for garnish
- Place shaved chocolate in the bottom of mug.
- Pour hot milk over chocolate and stir until creamy and smooth.
- Add booze of choice, and stir lightly.
- Finish with matching garnish.
- There are so many ways to doctor up your hot chocolate. Share with us your favorite!
Polkadot Dinners - Catering and Personal Chef Services http://www.polkadotdinners.com/