Healthy Huevos Rancheros
Super Healthy with only 172 Calories and 5 grams of Fat, and 12 grams of Protein!
Write a review
- 1/2 C Non-fat Refried Beans
- 2 TBSP Diced Green Chilies
- 1 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 Spinach-baked Egg (recipe follows)
- 1/2 Roma Tomato, Sliced
- 1 TBSP Course-ground Black Pepper
- Stir beans and chilies together until creamy.
- Heat in small pot on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in onion powder.
- Transfer to plate.
- Top with spinach-baked egg, sliced tomato, and black pepper.
For Spinach-baked Egg
- *Using Avocado Oil, lightly oil the inside of a cupcake tin, and line with Fresh Spinach (about 10-12 leaves).
- *Crack egg on top of Spinach
- *Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until egg is how you like it.
Polkadot Dinners - Catering and Personal Chef Services http://www.polkadotdinners.com/