This Mandarin SuperFoods Salad is as delicious as it is SUPER good for you! With a healthful list of ingredients, including succulent Mandarin Oranges, you’ll feel absolutely amazing AND totally satisfied after feasting on this treat.
Mandarin Superfoods Salad
Packed with SUPERFOODS, this AMAZING salad is sweet, a little spicy, and mostly...HEALTHY! But you won't be able to tell, and that's the best part!
Write a review
- 3C Prepared Quinoa
- 1C Chopped Cauliflower
- 1C Thinly Sliced or Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 1C Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2C Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2C Asparagus Tips
- 1/2C Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2C Blueberries
- 1/4C Dried Cranberries
- 1/4C Finely chopped Green Onion (Whites & Greens)
- 2 Mandarin Oranges, Segments
Ingredients for Honey-Mandarin Sauce
- 1/4C Honey
- 3 TBSP Snow’s Citrus Court “Citrus Pepper Oil”
- 2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flake
- Juice of 2-3 Mandarin Oranges
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sprinkle of Chia Seeds
Directions for Honey-Mandarin Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour over prepared Mandarin Superfoods Salad.
- Combine all ingredients and toss together with prepared Honey-Mandarin Sauce.
- Refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes, up to over-night.
Polkadot Dinners - Catering and Personal Chef Services http://www.polkadotdinners.com/