Polkadot Dinners is a 100% custom catering and personal chef service. This means that the menus below are just samples of some of what we’ve created for customers in the past. Contact us to put together your custom event, meal prep or personal chef services today.
If you don’t know what you want, that is ok too. We can put together sample menus to fit your needs making it a nearly effortless experience!
All Sample Event Menus are provided as examples.
Sample Luncheon menu from corporate luncheon catered by Polkadot Dinners.
- Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
- Chicken breast,fresh chopped Roma tomatoes,diced red onion,diced cucumber,with a homemade roasted garlic and cucumber Tzatziki.
- Sesame Chicken & Quinoa Wraps
- Toasted sesame seed Quinoa, fresh watercress greens, sliced red bell pepper,chopped walnuts, with homemade honey-lime dressing. Wrapped in your choice of tortilla.
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Boneless, skinless chicken marinated in basil cream, served in butter lettuce cups with thin-sliced yellow and red bell pepper,shaved lemon grass,steamed rice-noodles,chopped peanuts,fresh julienne basil leaves, and Thai peanut dressing.
- Heat: Please indicate heat level desired, or "no heat"
- Assorted English Tea Sandwiches
- Bread(s) of your choice, cut into bite-sized sandwiches, with low-fat cream cheese and chive spread, then filled with your choice of the following: -watercress and radish -cucumber, dill, and tomato Or, feel free to create a custom filling and we will make your sandwiches to order.
- Price may vary for custom sandwiches: Inquire
- Traditional Greek Salad
- Fresh chopped romaine lettuce, thin-sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, Kalamata olives, feta cheese crumbles, fresh mint, with a light balsamic dressing.
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad
- Fresh spinach, thin-sliced yellow bell pepper, slivered almonds, and sliced strawberries, in a light balsamic dressing.
- Roasted Chicken Salad
- Chopped roasted chicken, fresh avocado, diced celery, thin-sliced red bell pepper, diced red onion, bleu cheese crumbles (optional), crumbled bacon (optional. Variety of dressings (please indicate if low-fat or fat-free options are desired)
- Crostini Trio
- Individual crostini toasts topped with eggplant, portobella, and olive tapenades.
- Assorted Cheese & Cracker Plate
- Variety of premium cheeses, stone-ground cracker assortment, bunch grapes, and premium mustards.
1920's Themed Event
Sample menu from "1920's" themed event catered by Polkadot Dinners.
- Waldorf Salad
- Popularized in the 1920’s, this delicious salad offers a bed of micro-greens topped with candied walnuts, celery root, gala apples, and red grapes. Not even prohibition can stop the amazing champagne vinaigrette that gives this salad just the right zest!
- "Live-Wire" Muffalettas
- Bite into the essence of the Jazz-era! These delicious, individually portioned sandwiches will have you fox-trottin’ in no time! Homemade olive tapenade generously spread onto crusty ciabatta bread, then layered with salami, prosciutto, mortadella, and provolone.
- Add-ons: Sliced Filet Mignon Muffaletta (price is in additi - $4.00 | Sliced Roasted Chichen Muffalettas (price is in ad - $2.00
- "Speakeasy" Sliders
- Hold on to your feathers, dames and gents...these babies are the CAT’S MEOW! Shredded Pork Sliders: Pork shoulder, slow-cooked in Kahlua, then shredded to sweet perfection. Complemented with red onion and pineapple slaw. Served on a Hawaiian roll. Pulled Chicken sliders: Boneless chicken, slow-cooked in buffalo sauce, then shredded and set atop a creamy bleu cheese spread. Served on a ciabatta roll.
- "Bootleg" Tea Sandwiches
- They may be dainty, but they’re the perfect accompaniment to your “Giggle Water”! Enjoy a variety of sandwiches on various breads (wheat, white, rye) and seasoned cream cheese spreads. Choose from the following: Salmon and Watercress Cucumber and Chive Prosciutto and Mixed Olives
- "Swanky" Cheesecake-stuffed Strawberries
- Exactly how they sound. Heavenly! They’ll leave you feeling “Spifflicated”! Giant strawberries stuffed with cheesecake and graham filling, then drizzled with a chocolate-rum reduction.
- "Goin' Bananas" for Pushups!
- Old fashioned banana pudding parfaits are layered with ‘Nilla Wafer crumbles, then topped with homemade whipped cream. Stylistically served in a “push-up” cup.
- Chocolate Option: Bananas not your thing? Try the Chocolate option.
In-Home Dinner for 4
$70 per person.
An intimate dinner, cooked in-home for the client by Polkadot Dinners, professionally served at their own dinner table.
- Frisee Salad
- Fresh frisee salad with chopped walnuts, gorgonzola, bacon, and sliced pear. Lightly tossed in a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
- Lettuce Option: Inquire for various lettuce options.
- Petit Filet Mignon Dinner
- Tender beef filets in boysenberry/cabernet reduction, and set atop a delicate mushroom ragout made from shiitake, crimini, and trumpet mushrooms, shallots, and cabernet. Served with: Blistered asparagus. Sauteed with shallots, then broiled to a blistered perfection in premium balsamic. Creamy mashed potatoes. Crafted from aged white cheddar, roasted garlic, fresh chives, and cream.
You get to be the doting host while our staff is preparing an unbelievably delicious brunch for you and your guests in your kitchen. Your guests will be served with style and your kitchen will be left spotless. Ahhhh...enjoy your bruch!
On The Lighter Side
- Frisee Salad
- Fresh Frisee salad blend with chopped walnuts, Gorgonzola, bacon, and sliced pears. Lightly tossed in a creamy balsamic vinaigrette (or undressed if desired).
- Lettuce: Lettuce substitutions available
- Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- Sliced peaches, apples, melon, and berries topped with a zesty honey-lime dressing. *Fruit used in salad will vary based on availability.
- Artisan Fruit & Cheese Board
- Hand-sliced fruits with their perfect cheese accompaniments: (honey, nuts, and crackers served along side) -Brie with fresh berries -Bleu with apples & pears -Parmesan with dates -Fontina with melon
- Strawberry & Avocado Salsa with Whole-Grain Crackers
- Chopped fresh strawberries and avocados topped with cilantro and diced mild chipotle peppers
Small Bites, BIG Flavor
- Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Figs with Bleu Cheese and Pecans
- Succulent figs stuffed with spiced pecans and bleu cheese crumbles, then wrapped in delicate prosciutto and grilled until slightly blistered. Topped with a honey drizzle.
- Bacon-wrapped Asparagus in homemade Hollandaise sauce
- Perfectly grilled asparagus, blanketed in peppered bacon, and topped with homemade hollandaise sauce and chives
- Baby Bagels & Lox
- Bite-sized bagels, topped with chive-infused cream cheese. Served alongside locally smoked salmon, 3-tomato relish, thin-sliced red onion, and capers. *Plain bagels available upon request.
Irresistable Classics Meet Modern-Day Cuisine
- Croque Madam
- Tender slices of Prosciutto and Swiss cheese, grilled between thick-sliced country bread. A delicate bechamel topping becomes the creamy stage for the star of the show, a perfect sunny-side-up egg.
- Sun-dried tomato & Cream Cheese Frittata
- A puffed, fluffy egg dish made with whipped cream cheese, chives, and white pepper. Topped with sun-dried tomato & basil salsa, baby greens, & diced red onion. Lightly drizzled with homemade Meyers Lemon vinaigrette.
- Sweet Potato and Sausage Hash
- Golden brown sweet potatoes and sweet sausage are complemented with caramelized shallots and garlic.
- Stuffed French Toast
- Texas-style, thick-cut bread dredged in Rum batter, then stuffed with a filling made from fresh cream, whipped cream cheese, crushed graham crackers, walnuts, and more Rum. Topped with fresh berries, candied lemon zest, and a cinnamon simple-syrup glaze.
- Quiche Lorraine
- Savory custard loaded with smoked bacon, Gruyere cheese, tender shallots, and fresh herbs. Nested within a buttery, flaky crust.
- Breakfast Wraps
- Seasoned scrambled eggs, smoked sausage, aged white cheddar cheese,and roasted herbed potatoes are gently wrapped in a variety of tortilla shells of your choice: -Sun-dried tomato/basil -Spinach -Whole-wheat -High-fiber Flour -High-fiber whole-wheat -Flour -Corn (White or Yellow) *Homemade Red and/or Verde Salsas served along-side
- Baked Ham & Cheese Casserole
- Diced Ham, Fontina, and Swiss cheese, blended with eggs, and seasoned with fresh herbs, then baked until golden-brown. You won’t miss the carbs! Topped with a creamy blend of Ricotta cheese, roasted tomatoes, and fresh herbs.
A La Carte
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- A side-portion of Potatoes roasted in Rosemary and Olive Oil.
- Sausage Links or Bacon Strips
- A side-portion of your choice of either Sausage Links or Bacon Strips. *Turkey Bacon or Turkey Sausage Links available upon request.
- Variety Yogurt
- Your choice of Yogurts or Chef-choice variety, one per person.
- Variety Muffins
- Your choice of Muffins, or Chef-choice variety, one per person.