Polkadot Dinners is a 100% custom catering and personal chef service. This means that the menus below are just samples of some of what we’ve created for customers in the past. Contact us to put together your custom event, meal prep or personal chef services today.
If you don’t know what you want, that is ok too. We can put together sample menus to fit your needs making it a nearly effortless experience!
Polkadot dinners will come to your home and prepare Fresh & Freezable meals that your family can enjoy any time. Reheating instructions will make it easy as pie to grab a freshly prepared meal from your freezer and serve at your own convenience.
- Red & White Lasagne
- Layers of slow-simmered, homemade meat sauce, and luscious white-cheddar bechamel, lovingly embrace tender layers of pasta and thin-sliced homemade meatballs. Topped with fresh herbs and melted mozzarella...this dish is Molto Delizioso!
- Extra Meatballs: A La Carte Meatballs on the side - $2.00
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Homemade roasted tomato and Cabernet sauce has all the heartiness of the meat sauce without the meat. Portobello mushrooms, roasted red and yellow bell peppers, carrots, eggplant, onion, and garlic are simmered with roasted tomato and Cabernet wine to make a thick, savory sauce for layering between tender pasta and white-cheddar bechamel. Topped with fresh herbs and melted mozzarella.
- Cajun Chicken & Andouille Alfredo
- Ancho chili-crusted, blackened chicken and spicy Andouille sausage are met with a mildly spicy Parmesan Cream sauce, roasted red peppers, shallots, garlic, and chives. Served over Fettuccine ribbons.
- Lemon Caper Chicken
- Boneless, skinless breast of chicken, sauteed in white wine, fresh lemon, capers, and button mushrooms. Set atop lemony angel hair pasta.
- Tri tip & Bacon Chili
- Hearty, delectable, and irresistibly delicious. Tri tip and bacon harmonize perfectly in a medium-spiced chili that will leave you craving more! Fresh onion, bell peppers, chili peppers, and tomatoes are stewed with kidney and pinto beans until this chili is fork-ready.
- Vegetarian Option: Vegetarian Chili available upon request
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
- A taste of Thailand! Coconut, green curry broth with chopped bell peppers, chili peppers, mushrooms, garlic, red potatoes, eggplant, carrots, fresh lemongrass, basil, lime, and boneless, skinless chicken.
- Rice: Add riceCellophane Noodles: Add Cellophane Noodles
- Stuffed Mediterranean Bell Peppers
- Green, yellow, red, and/or orange bell peppers, stuffed with couscous, feta, sauteed onion and garlic, fresh herbs, Kalamata olives, and fire-roasted tomatoes. Topped with Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs, then baked to blistered perfection.
- Simple and Scrumptious Enchiladas
- Beef or chicken, red sauce or green...you'll love it any way it comes. Juicy meet and traditional green chili peppers, onion, and spices, are made mouth-watering with homemade enchilada sauce (red or green). Freshly grated cheese and chopped fresh cilantro are rolled with the succulent filling in your choice of corn or flour tortillas. Topped with more sauce, cheese, olives, and fresh sliced green onion. These enchiladas are MUY BUENO!
- Chicken Marsala
- Boneless, skinless breast of chicken, sauteed in Marsala wine, Porcini mushrooms, and Italian parsley. Served with creamy mashed potatoes.
*Side dishes may only be ordered in addition to main Entree(s). Side dishes not sold independently.
- Fresh Veggies
- In-season vegetables can be prepared in a variety of ways. The possibilities are endless, and we will gladly make your veggies exactly how you like them. Inquire to add your favorite in-season veggie dish to any entree.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Hand-crafted from aged white cheddar, roasted garlic, fresh chives, and cream. *Note: If entree includes this side, there will be no additional charge.
- Baked Macaroni & 5-Cheeses
- Extra-large elbow macaroni noodles are drenched in a thick, bubbly cheese sauce made from scratch with Fontina, Gruyere, Smoked Gouda, Edam, and cream cheeses. Topped with buttered bread crumbs, then baked until perfectly browned on top.
- Entree Portion Available - $7.00
- Greek Dolmathes
- Rice is simmered with onions, lemon juice, dill, parsley and pine nuts, then delicately rolled in grape leaves.
- Garden Salad
- Fresh, chopped red & green leaf lettuces, halved cherry tomatoes, thin-sliced bell peppers, cucumber, and homemade croutons. Choice of dressing.
- Salad ad-ons: Avocado | Bacon | Chicken