Polkadot Dinners is a 100% custom catering and personal chef service. This means that the menus below are just samples of some of what we’ve created for customers in the past. Contact us to put together your custom event, meal prep or personal chef services today.
If you don’t know what you want, that is ok too. We can put together sample menus to fit your needs making it a nearly effortless experience!
All Sample Event Menus are provided as examples.
Sample Luncheon menu from corporate luncheon catered by Polkadot Dinners.
- Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
- Chicken breast,fresh chopped Roma tomatoes,diced red onion,diced cucumber,with a homemade roasted garlic and cucumber Tzatziki.
- Sesame Chicken & Quinoa Wraps
- Toasted sesame seed Quinoa, fresh watercress greens, sliced red bell pepper,chopped walnuts, with homemade honey-lime dressing. Wrapped in your choice of tortilla.
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Boneless, skinless chicken marinated in basil cream, served in butter lettuce cups with thin-sliced yellow and red bell pepper,shaved lemon grass,steamed rice-noodles,chopped peanuts,fresh julienne basil leaves, and Thai peanut dressing.
- Heat: Please indicate heat level desired, or "no heat"
- Assorted English Tea Sandwiches
- Bread(s) of your choice, cut into bite-sized sandwiches, with low-fat cream cheese and chive spread, then filled with your choice of the following: -watercress and radish -cucumber, dill, and tomato Or, feel free to create a custom filling and we will make your sandwiches to order.
- Price may vary for custom sandwiches: Inquire
- Traditional Greek Salad
- Fresh chopped romaine lettuce, thin-sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, Kalamata olives, feta cheese crumbles, fresh mint, with a light balsamic dressing.
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad
- Fresh spinach, thin-sliced yellow bell pepper, slivered almonds, and sliced strawberries, in a light balsamic dressing.
- Roasted Chicken Salad
- Chopped roasted chicken, fresh avocado, diced celery, thin-sliced red bell pepper, diced red onion, bleu cheese crumbles (optional), crumbled bacon (optional. Variety of dressings (please indicate if low-fat or fat-free options are desired)
- Crostini Trio
- Individual crostini toasts topped with eggplant, portobella, and olive tapenades.
- Assorted Cheese & Cracker Plate
- Variety of premium cheeses, stone-ground cracker assortment, bunch grapes, and premium mustards.
1920's Themed Event
Sample menu from "1920's" themed event catered by Polkadot Dinners.
- Waldorf Salad
- Popularized in the 1920’s, this delicious salad offers a bed of micro-greens topped with candied walnuts, celery root, gala apples, and red grapes. Not even prohibition can stop the amazing champagne vinaigrette that gives this salad just the right zest!
- "Live-Wire" Muffalettas
- Bite into the essence of the Jazz-era! These delicious, individually portioned sandwiches will have you fox-trottin’ in no time! Homemade olive tapenade generously spread onto crusty ciabatta bread, then layered with salami, prosciutto, mortadella, and provolone.
- Add-ons: Sliced Filet Mignon Muffaletta (price is in additi - $4.00 | Sliced Roasted Chichen Muffalettas (price is in ad - $2.00
- "Speakeasy" Sliders
- Hold on to your feathers, dames and gents...these babies are the CAT’S MEOW! Shredded Pork Sliders: Pork shoulder, slow-cooked in Kahlua, then shredded to sweet perfection. Complemented with red onion and pineapple slaw. Served on a Hawaiian roll. Pulled Chicken sliders: Boneless chicken, slow-cooked in buffalo sauce, then shredded and set atop a creamy bleu cheese spread. Served on a ciabatta roll.
- "Bootleg" Tea Sandwiches
- They may be dainty, but they’re the perfect accompaniment to your “Giggle Water”! Enjoy a variety of sandwiches on various breads (wheat, white, rye) and seasoned cream cheese spreads. Choose from the following: Salmon and Watercress Cucumber and Chive Prosciutto and Mixed Olives
- "Swanky" Cheesecake-stuffed Strawberries
- Exactly how they sound. Heavenly! They’ll leave you feeling “Spifflicated”! Giant strawberries stuffed with cheesecake and graham filling, then drizzled with a chocolate-rum reduction.
- "Goin' Bananas" for Pushups!
- Old fashioned banana pudding parfaits are layered with ‘Nilla Wafer crumbles, then topped with homemade whipped cream. Stylistically served in a “push-up” cup.
- Chocolate Option: Bananas not your thing? Try the Chocolate option.
In-Home Dinner for 4
$70 per person.
An intimate dinner, cooked in-home for the client by Polkadot Dinners, professionally served at their own dinner table.
- Frisee Salad
- Fresh frisee salad with chopped walnuts, gorgonzola, bacon, and sliced pear. Lightly tossed in a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
- Lettuce Option: Inquire for various lettuce options.
- Petit Filet Mignon Dinner
- Tender beef filets in boysenberry/cabernet reduction, and set atop a delicate mushroom ragout made from shiitake, crimini, and trumpet mushrooms, shallots, and cabernet. Served with: Blistered asparagus. Sauteed with shallots, then broiled to a blistered perfection in premium balsamic. Creamy mashed potatoes. Crafted from aged white cheddar, roasted garlic, fresh chives, and cream.