A classy, Christmas-y cocktail your guests will remember all year long…
Pomegranate Rosemary Gin Fizz
Fizzy club soda, sweet pomegranate, and savory rosemary, and of course Gin!
Write a review
- 1/4 Cup Gin
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary-infused Simple Syrup (1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary. Boil 1/2 C Water with 1/2 C Sugar, just until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and add Rosemary sprigs. Let it steep for 30 minutes, then remove rosemary and refrigerate until completely cooled.)
- Club Soda or Soda Water
- Rosemary sprigs and Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Mix Gin, Lemon Juice, Syrup, and Pomegranate Juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously at least 10 seconds.
- Pour over ice in glass.
- Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary and several Pomegranate seeds.
Polkadot Dinners - Catering and Personal Chef Services http://www.polkadotdinners.com/