Nothing says summer like a sparking, refreshing glass of fruity Sangria! This recipe is fool-proof and sure to please any crowd. Enjoy!
Sparkling Summer Champagne Sangria
A refreshing way to cool down on hot summer days, with just enough bubbles to keep you that way!
Write a review
- 1 bottle Reisling
- 1 bottle Champagne or Sparkling wine
- 2 C Orange Juice
- 1/2 C Simple Syrup
- 1/4 C Grenadine
- 2-3 Grapefruits, sliced
- 2 C Strawberries, sliced
- 1 C Blueberries
- 1 C Red Raspberries
- 1 tsp Mint extract
- Mint for decoration
- Add all of your fruit FIRST, in the bottom of your pitcher or dispenser.
- Pour orange juice, simple syrup, grenadine, mint extract, and wine over the fruit.
- Add champagne just before serving.
- Serve in glasses filled with crushed ice and top with a mint sprig (optional). Enjoy!
Polkadot Dinners - Catering and Personal Chef Services http://www.polkadotdinners.com/