Impress your friends with this easy, decadent Tomato and Bacon Dip, which is best with your own garden-fresh Cherry Tomatoes.
TOMATO AND BACON DIP:
6 slices Smoked Bacon, diced
1 8oz package Cream Cheese, room temperature
12-15 oz Cherry Tomatoes, whole
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan
1/4 Cup Green Onion, diced
1 Tbsp cracked Black Pepper
1/2 Cup grated Mozzarella Cheese, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the bacon until fat is rendered and it is just starting to crisp. Drain on paper towel.
3. Mix together half of the cooked bacon with Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Mayonnaise, Green Onion, and Black Pepper until everything is combined.
4. Transfer mixture into an oven-safe baking dish. Place Cherry Tomatoes all around the dip, and push some all the way into the dip. Sprinkle with the remaining half of the bacon and the Mozzarella Cheese.
5. Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until the tomatoes are roasted and just burst, and the cheese is bubbling and brown.
Serve with your favorite crackers, crispy bread sticks, grilled flat bread, or your very own crunchy garden vegetables.